The Motherslove Rewards Program
Reward Program Highlights
- Points are automatically claimed on your next purchase
- 50 point bonus when you sign up to our loyalty program
- Sign up before you start shopping to use 50 point bonus with your first purchase
- Every $1 spent on products earns 1 reward point
- Every 100 reward points can be redeemed for a $5 discount on products
- No minimum or maximum spend to use points
- If unused, points expire after 12 months
- Points are calculated on the total product purchase inclusive of GST
- Postage and handling costs are excluded from the program.
Create an Account Here before you shop for 50 points on your first purchase!
Sign up for a 50 point bonus for first time new members, and to be eligible to earn and accrue reward points. To use on your first purchase you must sign up before your first shop and checkout. Reward points are then redeemable at the time of purchase towards the cost of products in your order. Rewards discounts are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the Motherslove website, and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Earning Reward Points
Reward points are accrued based on the Australian dollar value of purchases made on the Motherslove website. Every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased ($1 = 1 point) and these points are added to your Rewards Points balance.
You may also receive additional bonus points in connection with special promotions offered from time to time by Motherslove.
Reward Points Exchange Rates
You can earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent on the Motherslove website (excluding postage and handling fees). 100 points are equivalent to a $5 discount in Australian dollars, and points can be used towards your next purchase with us. There is no minimum point balance required to use your points.
Redeeming Reward Points
Your reward points are automatically redeemed at checkout during your next purchase. Log in to your account when shopping to see your available points in the shopping cart. If you log in during check out your points will be shown on the last step of the payment process, 'Order Review'.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points and account details through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Reward Points Expiration and Conditions
For on-going reward program accounts, points will expire after 12 months in the order in which they were earned. Should a member choose to close their rewards account, points are immediately forfeit.
Rewards points can only be redeemed using the member account via which they were accrued. They cannot be combined with points under a separate member account.
Points are not property and do not have any monetary value except in respect of the value assigned to them by Motherslove. Points and rewards may not be transferred, sold, bequeathed or inherited.
Points can only be redeemed for discounts, and are not convertible into cash except as otherwise notified by us. Points are just used to record your entitlement to claim a discount.
How we communicate with you
Your points history and balance is available via your account when you sign in. We may also provide general program update notifications via the 'Loyalty Program' section of the website, and in some cases via the Motherslove newsletter. We may also send communications in connection with the Motherslove rewards program to your postal or email address last notified to us in your account. If your details change, it is your responsibility as the customer to update your details, which you may do by logging into your account, or emailing us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Changes or Termination
We may change these terms and conditions at any time in accordance with these clauses:
- Changes to the rate at which points can be redeemed (dollar discount for every 100 points) can be made on reasonable prior notice where the change applies to points that may have already been accrued, by providing 60 days notice on the website in the Motherslove 'Loyalty Program' overview.
- Other material changes – We may make any other material changes to these terms and conditions that do not affect the value of existing participant points by providing 30 days notice on the website in the Motherslove 'Loyalty Program' overview.
- Non-material changes – We may make non-material changes to these terms and conditions without prior notice.
We may discontinue the Motherslove reward program at any time at our discretion. Should we discontinue the Motherslove reward program, we will provide notification via the 'Loyalty Program' section of the website and via the Motherslove newsletter. We will also provide a minimum 60 day period during which existing accumulated points may be redeemed. After the Motherslove reward program is discontinued, you will no longer be able to earn points.
What happens to information we collect about you?
You authorise us or any of our agents to seek access to, collect and use information about you in connection with the Motherslove Rewards Program including:
- personal details such as name, address, date of birth and occupation
- transaction or event information resulting in points being credited or debited
- the number of points credited or debited
- the number of points you earn, and
- things you tell us about the Motherslove Rewards Program.
We agree not to use or disclose that information except in connection with:
- administering the Motherslove Rewards Program, or
- providing services, rewards and discounts relating to the Motherslove Rewards Program or
- planning, researching and the promotion and marketing (whether targeted, direct or indirect) of our goods or services.
Motherslove respects your privacy and will not sell or lease your personal details.
Motherslove will ensure that the Motherslove Rewards Program will perform its obligations to you under these terms and conditions.
Motherslove will not be liable to any greater extent than Motherslove Rewards discount redemption or for anything which the Motherslove Rewards Program is not itself liable, unless Motherslove’s liability arises under the Trade Practices Act 1974 or any consumer credit legislation.