Your privacy is important to Motherslove. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Motherslove collects, and the ways in which Motherslove uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Motherslove may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website:
- Information about Advertising Applications
We use session cookies stored on the customers computer to store site settings so information doesn’t need to be re-entered whilst browsing the site. This is a common practice, and usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information whilst on our site. Session cookies are set to expire after 30 hours, and can be cleared earlier by clearing cookies in your browser settings . If a user doesn't accept cookies, they may still use our site. However, the user will have limited access to site functionality, such as adding items to cart and ordering products.
- In order to purchase products from our website, the user needs to provide details such as name, email, and address, as well as financial information (such as credit card details).
- This information is used for the following purposes:
- To fulfil the customer’s order and to collect or confirm missing or unclear information affecting the product purchase and delivery.
- To provide post order support such as to exchange products and assist with warranty items.
- Customers are not added to the newsletter unless they specifically sign up or select 'Newsletter Sign Up' during checkout
This web site takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When checking out, users are asked to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), this information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. While on a secure page, such as the checkout page, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, indicating your transactions are being protected by 128-bit SSL encryption software.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to website services;
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address. Customers are not subscribed to our newsletter unless they specifically select this option. They must then confirm this subscription by clicking a link in the sign-up confirmation email (double opt-in). Users can also unsubscribe using the link provided in newsletter mail outs, this unsubscription requested is enacted immediately and automatically.
Using personal information
Motherslove may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- publish your feedback or reviews on the website;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Motherslove discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Motherslove may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Motherslove will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Motherslove will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by 128-bit SSL encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world (eg product reviews or testimonials).
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Motherslove is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by website using the 'Contact Us' link above; or
- by post to Customer Service, Unit 39, 23-25 Bunney Road Oakleigh South VIC 3167.
About this privacy statement